Saturday, September 05, 2009

Dressy Miss Anya

This week's share for Unscripted Sketches # 22 uses an image from The Greeting Farm, called Miss Anya Dressy. She's a cutie pie, as are all the TGF stamps. I just love the Ian and Anya series of images!

First the sketch for this week:



Now my take on it. Again, I flipped it ... guess I enjoy modifying sketches, hehe.



Hop on over to Unscripted Sketches to see the other Design Team members take on this week's sketch. I hope you will consider playing along ... if you do decide to play, be sure to leave a post in Mr. Linky so I can see your creative take on the sketch!

I can't resist one more look at pretty Miss Anya ... just a little bit closer:



Supplies: Miss Anya Dressy image, Nestabilities, Copic markers, DCWV cardstock, ric rak, unknown pattern paper (gift).



happy stampin'


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Who doesn't love Anya!!! Your take on this weeks sketch is just lovely!

Caryl P said...

What a cute Anya image, great card. I love the sketch flipped....mine flipped so many times it ended up back where it started!

Liz said...

Great card. I love yoru take on the sketch

MrsMomma said...

This one is beautiful as well! Such a cute image! And you color beautifully. I've gotta get me some copics!