It may be difficult to see, but I embossed the pattern paper with the paisley cuttlebug folder. I love the cuttlebug folders - they emboss so well, but don't photograph so good. Oh well, you get the idea. I also remembered to leave out the Copic markers as I used them, so I can actually show you which colors I used on the image. I think that is a first for me! Yay me! Lol.
I also airbrushed a little around the image. I cut a smaller piece of cardstock to mask the image and used the ABS with BG10 to get a light color, then took BG72 and ran around the embossed edge. I think the effect turned out ok, but I'm not sure I like it well enough to do it again.