Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Oh baby! New Stamps + Blog Candy

There is a new image release over at Starving Artistamps ... and I really like them! Their Doodle Factory images are a little wacky & cartoonish which makes them very unique, however, that is only one of the Starving Artistamps lines. They have some nice realisitc images too. But ~ the best news, is that the Starving Artistamps blog is giving away new stamps for blog candy; you can check out the prize and rules here: Starving Artistamps Blog.

I am entering for the blog candy, but the new Super Parents stamp images were just too cute. I had to have them asap! So I went ahead and ordered these two sets:


Do you love those "Super Parents" as much as I do? I think they are hilarious! And I just liked the row of houses .. looks like they will be perfect for coloring with Copics. I also ordered a container of Flower Soft ... which I can't wait to get my crafty little hands on!

I saw four really cool background stamps that make landscapes in the Doodlefactory line ... not sure why I didn't go ahead and order those too. I guess that will give me an excuse for placing another order soon! And be sure to check out the beautiful floral stamp images at their site. Starving Artistamps has quite a variety available. I'm glad I stumbled upon them today.


happy stampin'

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love their stamps too! The Doodle Factory and mosaic images are my favorites.