Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tags anyone?

Today the theme is Tags. What? You didn't know we had daily themes? Well ... we really don't ... but today a theme works so we can pretend it's been that way all along, right? Our first card is made with Holiday Tag Team stamp set. The Holiday Tag Team stamps are perfectly sized for cards or tags. The images are outline for coloring, or leaving as is. It's a good set to have on hand for the holidays.



all images SU! © 1995-2006 card by Lisa Silver



After you make all the lovely cards, you'll need tags for the gifts too. Here is a simple, quick tag you can make. I believe the snow is made by tearing scrap pieces of paper. The stamp set used is Flaky Friends.






all images SU! © 1995-2006 tag by Glenda Dopking.

Now, I realize I promised photos of my son's band concert. I have only one good photo uploaded, and it was emailed to me by my friend Sherry. I promise to post at least one more later ... I know you're dying to see them, lol! In this photo are our local homeschoolers who are in the band. I believe there are 30 total band members, coming from the surrounding area. The band is made up of homeschoolers, private schoolers and public schoolers who do not have a band program at their school. It's a wonderful opportunity for the kids, and the instructors are top notch. Very impressive. I'm so glad we begin this first year and didn't wait.

My son plays percussion - at present that means snare drum and bells, although he did play the bass drum and a tom-tom in the concert too. He is loving every minute of band. It's so great to see {ahem ... and hear} him practicing every day. He is on the back row, second from the right.


No comments: